Credit Cards & Debit Cards
We accept VISA and MASTER Credit Cards issued in India and we accept Visa and Master Debit cards of all banks issued in India. International credit/debit card transactions are also accepted through Paypal.
Flotit.com is committed to provide you safe way of transacting online. All your transactions online are protected & secured by SSL (secure socket layer) technology from GoDaddy.com. It encrypts your credit card and relevant information during the entire transaction process. This encryption makes your shopping experience safe and secure.
All Credit card and Debit card payments on Flotit are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks and payment gateway service providers. Flotit uses latest 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it for processing the payment.
Flotit does not store Credit / Debit card numbers, CVV / Security Code, Pin for 3D Secure, Expiry date on any of its servers and only collects in a session while making a transaction. The said information may however be stored by Risk Management / Fraud Management Systems of banks/payment gateways with authority to do so. Risk Management / Fraud Management Systems are used for ensuring that payment card frauds are kept to minimum and all necessary information regarding payment cards is secure for you, us and the payment card industry.
EMI Payment Option
EMI stands for 'Equated Monthly Installment' and this option gives you the flexibility to convert your credit card purchases to monthly installments. With EMI you can pay for your order in monthly installments over a period (depending on the tenure and bank selected) instead of paying all at once. For Example you purchased a product worth 6000 on 3 months EMI then your monthly installment would be Rs. 2000 each spread across 3 months.
Supported Credit Cards for EMI and Tenure Options for EMI Payments
EMI schemes are currently available for HDFC, CITI, ICICI, AXIS, HSBC, KOTAK, SBI, Central Bank of India & IndusInd Bank credit cards with option to pay In 3, 6, 9 or 12 months EMI tenure plan. Upon successful completion of an order with EMI option, the EMI policy usage and terms and conditions of respective banks will be applicable. Any communication related to an ongoing EMI scheme should be addressed to the card issuing bank.
What are Net Banking options you have?
We accept payment through Internet Banking for the following banks:
- Andhra Bank
- AXIS Bank NetBanking
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank Of India
- Corporation Bank
- Cosmos Bank
- DCB Bank - Corporate Netbanking
- DCB Bank Limited
- Dena Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Janata Sahakari Bank Pune
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya - Corporate Netbanking
- Karur Vysya - Retail Netbanking
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank - Corporate Netbanking
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank - Retail Netbanking
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab And Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Limited
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank - Corporate Banking
- Punjab National Bank - Retail Banking
- Saraswat Bank
- Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- South Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- The Nainital Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank - Corporate Netbanking
- Union Bank - Retail Netbanking
- United Bank Of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Yes Bank
EMI Processing/Convenience Charges
Flotit.com does not charge any customer any processing or convenience fee for the purpose of facilitating the EMI facility. Customers are required to contact the issuing bank for any queries related to EMI Processing/Convenience Charges.
You can also pay through Cash On Delivery (COD) : can also pay through Cash On Delivery (COD). In this case you pay in Cash to the courier person while accepting the goods.
Bank interest rates and calculation
RBI has mandated banks to take a nominal charge on EMI services. This charge will be collected by banks over the EMI tenure Note: This charge is collected by Issuing Bank and not by the merchant.
This is an annual charge and is calculated on the outstanding balance. You will see this charge in the monthly bill cycle as defined by the bank.
Below table shows the annual rate of interest basis the EMI tenure on reducing balance which are subject to change without any prior notice.
EMI Cancellations and charges
In case a customer wants to cancel or return the items purchased on EMI, Flotit will help facilitate the refund between the bank and customers as per the relevant refund policy. The customer is advised to check with the respective bank offering the EMI facility for any charges being levied on the customer on pre-closure or on cancellation of EMI transaction.
Flotit shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such EMI facility being offered by the respective banks/issuer including charges/interest paid/charge backs originating from EMI transaction.
Cash On Delivery Charges:
|Above or Equel to Rs.499
|Less than Rs.499
Placing a Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order
- When prompted to choose a Payment Option, select "Pay By Cash-on-Delivery"
- Our Customer Care team will call you to verify the details.
- Once verified and confirmed the order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation.
- You will be required to make a Cash payment (no cheque or DD will be accepted) to our Courier Partner at the time of delivery.
- For Cash on Delivery orders packages cannot be opened until complete payment has been made to the Flotit representative.
Refund of Payment
- If you have selected Cash on Delivery and order has not been delivered, there is no amount to refund because you haven't paid for your order.
- For refund of payments made using a Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or EMI, please get in touch with our Customer Care team. You can receive an instant refund in the form of a gift voucher after your order has been cancelled.
- If you would like a refund to your bank account/credit card, the same will be processed by bank/payment gateway within 15 working days of order cancellation (Please note, refund of online payment can happen only once against an order).
- Payments made through Cash on Delivery will be processed within 15 days of receiving the Bank Details from you.
- Refunds pertaining to product(s) which have been returned will be offered once we have received the product(s) back with us (and they are not in damaged condition) . Because of any circumstances beyond our control, if we are not able to service the order, we will inform you and initiate replacement of product(s) not available or refund against the product(s), as per your choice.
- For payments made through any of the wallet gateways like Paytm, MobiKwik etc., the amount will be refunded to the original mode of payment.